Why am I seeing a selection of brands?
We are a family of brands, all committed to removing barriers to creativity. You’ll find the products you own from all of our brands in one place, streamlined to get you what you need, as fast as possible, with a single sign-on for all.
Adds support for Steinberg Cubase 9.5
Mac - Automap 4.12
Windows - Automap 4.12
Adds support for Steinberg Cubase 9, Reason 9.5 and 10.
Automap 4.11 - Mac
Automap 4.11 - PC
- Added support for Cakewalk Sonar Platinum
- Added support for Presonus Studio One Three (64bit)
- We have removed Launchpad Mini support. Please do not update to this version if you use a Launchpad Mini Mk1 with Automap
Automap 4.10 - Mac
Automap 4.10 - Windows
Automap 4.9 Release Notes
- Automap: Now detects Cubase 8 and Nuendo 7 (Win and Mac)
- Automap: Fixed conflict with Launchpad MK2 and Launchpad Pro. Please note Automap has no native support for these devices.
- Automap: Removed vestigial Automap updater
- Automap: Nuendo setup wizard no longer skips plugin wrapping
- Automap: Fixed missing Automap control surface in Nuendo
- Automap: Pro Tools 11 is now detected on Mac and PC. AAX plugin control is not supported.
- Automap: Updated Windows code-signing certificate
- Novation USB Audio Driver: Updated to version 2.7 (Win only)
Updated Impulse FW from r693 to r695:
- Impulse FW: Shift button not outputting 'off' message when depressed
- Impulse FW: Won't output correct note off when keyboard is transposed up/down
Automap 4.9 Mac
Automap 4.9 Windows
Automap 4 User Guide
Automap 4 - User Guide.pdf
Automap 4 - Mode d\'emploi.pdf
Automap 4 - Bedienungsanleitung.pdf